We want you to get the most out of this experience, squeeze everything you can out of this journey, to truly get what you want out of it for your life!!
We are beyond excited that you are investing in yourself and your life! Please read the Coaching terms by purchasing this offer you are agreeing to these terms.
Freedom Alchemist Coaching Terms
Coaching is the most profound way to grow and expand at an accelerated rate. Think of anyone who is at the top of their field, like an Olympian or a CEO. The more successful they become, the more coaching they get. Coaching offers reflections and feedback to shine lights on our blind spots and accountability to keep us on track for our goals and dreams to be our reality.
However, if you think of anything as it grows, it can be uncomfortable, that's why its called growing pains! We often can feel lost, vulnerable, and scared when we are chartering new territory. However, we promise on the other side of that is empowerment and elation! So please don't shy away from the process, embrace it fully! You will be grateful that you did. For us to be effective coaches for you, we will only listen to you as your possibility and greatness; we are not going to indulge any stories. So if you go into story we will remind you of your greatness, sometimes we are so attached to our stories that we feel offended when we don't get to share them. Know that we have your back, and will be coming from all love if that looks like tough love at times, know its because we know you are big enough and can handle it. We are a stand you get your breakthroughs so know that that's our absolute intention.
DEFINING TERMS: COACH VS. THERAPIST
What is therapy? Therapy, also called counseling or psychotherapy, is a long-term process in which a client works with a healthcare professional to diagnose and resolve problematic beliefs, behaviors, relationship issues, feelings, and sometimes physical responses. The idea behind therapy is to focus on past traumas and issues to change self-destructive habits, repair and improve relationships and work through painful feelings. In this sense, therapy focuses on the past and on introspection and analysis, with the hope of resolving past issues and creating a happier, more stable future.
What does a coach do? The difference between a coach and therapist is that a coach sets clients up with a process that may be long or short-term. In coaching, a client works with a coach, who is not a healthcare professional, in order to clarify goals and identify obstacles and problematic behaviors in order to create action plans to achieve desired results. The process of coaching takes the client's current starting point as an acceptable neutral ground and is more action-based from that point onward. A coach enables the person receiving advice to take control of their life and take action to steer it toward their goals.
FREEDOM ALCHEMIST COACHING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. As a member of Transformation Station, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during the duration of this journey, (and in life), including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose what works for me and what doesn't work for me. I recognize that coaching is not psychotherapy, medical advice, or psychiatric care.
2. I understand that "coaching" is a relationship I have with my coaches that is designed to facilitate the creation/ development of personal, professional, business, health, spiritual and other personal goals and carry out a strategy/ plan/action for achieving those goals. For this journey, we will be focusing on Self-expression, Health & Vitality & Connection. However, these, when worked upon, are transferrable to all areas of life.
3. I understand that coaching is comprehensive and may involve exploration in all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, spiritual, relationships, education, and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
4. I understand that coaching does not treat mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that life coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
5. I understand that coaching is not to be used in lieu of professional advice. I will seek professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual, or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine, and I acknowledge that my decision and my actions regarding them are my responsibility.
6. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, The Freedom Alchemist makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the coaching services agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall The Freedom Alchemist be liable to me for any indirect, consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that I may incur, The Freedom Alchemist entire liability under this Agreement, and my exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by me to The Freedom Alchemist under this Agreement for all coaching services rendered through and including the termination date.
7. I understand that the information shared in the program is to benefit or aid me in achieving my goals in life. This information is to be seen as new concepts and ideas to be curious about and connect to if its right for me. I understand that I am a powerful adult, I know my body better than anyone else, and I will do whatever research is necessary to ensure I am responsible for my health and wellness.
8. I am committed to being coachable and open, even when it's uncomfortable to achieve the breakthroughs I desire.
I have read and agreed to the above.
Our expectation is:
That you shall have more of what you truly want in your life.
Our commitment is:
• We will listen very carefully for what you do say and what you do not say.
• We will ask questions until I am certain that you and I understand you.
• We will absolutely be truthful at all times.
• We believe that you can accomplish more than you believe that you can.
• We will have high expectations and will ask you to reach for them
• We will support you and your decisions fully.
• We will challenge you to reach for an even more fulfilling life.
• We operate with Integrity, Generosity, and Responsibility always.
• We will always listen to you, as your greatness and full potential.
• We promise to share any tough communication to help break through any
barriers to your success.
• We may sometimes offer suggestions, but we are not therapists, financial advisors, or business consultants; therefore, all decisions are yours.
We are super excited to be on this journey with you, for you are extraordinary and the world is waiting to bathe in your sparkle!
Big Joyful Love!
Kate & Paul